Batley & Dewsbury Towns’ Management Team is part of Kirklees Council. We work with local businesses and partners to:
- Bring vibrancy and vitality to both towns
- Make them better places in which to live, learn, work, visit and invest
- Encourage and initiate enterprising activity
- Raise the perception of the area as cleaner, safer, brighter and better than “before”
- Achieve a sustainable community that is:
- active inclusive and safe
- well run, connected and served
- environmentally sensitive
- a thriving diverse economy
- well designed and built
- fair for all now and in the future
- changing for the good of its residents.
The team is made up of Towns’ Manager Andrew Sloman and Viv Edmonds, Deputy Towns’ Manager.
We run a number of networking events throughought the year, fill in the box to the right of this page to receive details of these by email.