Batley Business and Retailers Association (BBRA) was formed in 2005 with a remit to maximise the performance of retailers in Batley town centre.
BBRA’s objectives are to:
- promote the interests of retailers and businesses in the town centre, as well as those of BBRA members
- ensure that the needs of visitors to the town centre are addressed and met
- raise money and seek match support from the local authority and funding bodies to promote the interests of town centre retailers and businesses
- work with the local authority and other public agencies to improve and develop services and facilities, which benefit visitors to the town as well as businesses located there
- develop and implement marketing strategies, sometimes with partner organisations, that positively promote the town to a local, national and international audience as appropriate
- provide services and facilities to members which create links between them and other relevant organisations
- publicise the objectives and impact of town centre initiatives to non-member businesses in the town centre, to encourage them to become active members of BBRA.
Join the BBRA
The BBRA always welcomes new members, the membership fee is just £12 per year.
As a member, the BBRA gives you the opportunity to:
- have your say about the future of Batley
- attend regular networking events with other local businesses
- take part in joint promotional activities
- receive reduced advertising rates in Towns’ Management publications
- showcase your business by hosting one of the BBRA monthly meetings
- attend talks and lectures by local agencies and businesses
The BBRA hold their meeting on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 6pm at various venues around Batley town centre, please contact us for more details.
The following organisations are members of Batley Business and Retailers Association are: