Contact us

Batley & Dewsbury Towns’ Management
Dewsbury Town Hall
Wakefield Old Road
WF12 8DQ

Who do I contact to make a complaint or report a problem?

If you have a complaint to make or a concern over issues concerning either town centre please contact Batley & Dewsbury Towns’ Management on 01924 326 428 or 01924 326 413 or email

To report all other issues, such as street lighting, fly-tipping and rubbish collection please contact Kirklees Council on 01484 221000 or email